The Insurance and Reinsurance Report offers a timely and comprehensive analysis of legal and regulatory developments, news, and other critical information impacting the global insurance and reinsurance industries.
Our intent is to provide an essential daily resource for claims professionals, executives and key decision-makers, corporate risk managers, legal professionals, and agents and brokers to find practical insight on the insurance and reinsurance issues that affect their day-to-day operations as well as their long-term strategies. We are proud that this mission has been recognized by the LexisNexis Insurance Law Community, which rated The Insurance and Reinsurance Report among the Top 50 Insurance Blogs in the world each time the list has been published. Our blog was also included in the Insurance Quotes website’s list of 15 top blogs written and maintained by insurance professionals.
Global Insurance Services
Goldberg Segalla is one of the premier law firms advising and representing the global insurance and reinsurance industry. Our 75-lawyer Global Insurance Services practice group, which Law360 ranks among the largest in the United States, exists to serve insurers, reinsurers, and all others operating in the insurance arena.
We are proud that executives, general counsel, and risk-management professionals across this space know they can call upon us to handle virtually any domestic or international need that arises, including:
- Complex and innovative transactions
- Thorny regulatory concerns
- Cross-border or cross-jurisdictional issues
- Advice on day-to-day operations
- Practical coverage opinions
- Resolving coverage disputes and other contentious matters
- Pragmatic and cost-effective approaches to pre-suit claim resolution
- Bet-the-company litigation
- Professional liability defense for insurance agents and broker